Save time, lower costs, and reduce internal hassle with CBE's directors' & officers' questionnaire process.
- Attorneys and technology experts review your existing questionnaire and recommended edits to streamline
- Style, brand, and layout is highly customizable
- Your form is uploaded to the CBE system by our technology specialists
- Your directors and officers can access via any device
- Pre-populated fields save respondent time
- Unique features create a very easy to use interface
- Can also be completed off line on paper and uploaded
- Respondents can start, stop, and restart from last page accessed
- Responses are auto-saved
- Conditional questioning helps eliminate inaplicable quesitons
- Recommended by law firms, Fortune 500 client users, and many more
A 20-minute demonstration will show you why hundreds of companies are switching from paper to CBE's EnGauge™ platform.
CBE works in collaboration with Goodwin.
D&O Delivery Methods - white paper
D&O Questionnaire Checklist
Use this checklist to help you efficiently and effectively manage your company's D&O Questionnaire process.
How It Works
Customizable QuestionnairesCBE either converts and streamlines your paper-based D&O Questionnaire to an electronic format or provides a template questionnaire that is subsequently tailored to meet your company’s specific needs.
AdministrationThe D&O Questionnaire is subsequently administered to the directors and officers designated by you.
ResultsCBE develops an individual report presenting each director’s and officer’s response to the questionnaire, as well as a comprehensive report summarizing and comparing all of the respondents’ answers.
ReportThe reports are presented to a Board-designated representative.